The A-iPower SUA3800iEDP provides clean, quiet 3,800-Watt of starting power and 3,500-Watt of running power. Powered by a 223cc HD engine, this generator is ideal for camping trips, tailgating parties, RV’s and any other applications. The generator weighs 121 lbs. and factory installed wheels and a telescoping handle allow you to bring power wherever you go. with a noise rating of 63dB, it allows for quiet operation – perfect for camping and tailgating.
- 223cc OHV engine provides 3800 starting and 3500 running watts
- Dual fuel runs on Gasoline or Propane
- Inverter technology provides clean safe power
- Powerful: 223cc OHV high performance 4 cycle engine
- High output: 3,800-Watt starting watts 3,500-Watt running watts on gasoline, 3,500-Watt starting watts 3,200-Watt running watts on propane
- Pure power: 3% THD of clean power output, sensitive electronics safe
- Low idle technology: extended run time of 12-hours at 25% load
- Quiet operation: ideal for home, camping, tailgating and RV
- Parallel equipped: complete with parallel ports for double the power output when linked together
- Dual fuel: runs on gasoline or propane fuel giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency
- Wireless remote start inverter: the ease of push-button start, ideal for RV power to emergency backup
- CO sensor with auto shutdown: monitors and reacts to carbon monoxide (CO) levels
There are no reviews yet.