The A-iPower AP4000P provides 4,000-Watt of starting power and 3,000-Watt of running power, it’s ideal for construction jobsite or anywhere around your home or recreational use like RVing. The generator features a TT-30R RV outlet and an easy to reach control panel which conveniently provides easy, user-friendly access to the panel. The generator is powered by A-iPower 223 cc/4HP OHV engine, combined with an efficient high output alternator designed and manufactured by Senci, this delivers greater peak-Wattage when starting motor-driven tools and appliances. The A-iPower generator can power up: lights, TV, refrigerator, pump, and fan all at the same time. With a large 4.0 Gal. heavy-duty all steel construction fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge, it provides an average run time of 14.5-hours at 25% load. The generator operates at 68 dBA. Powerful, Portable, Light, Compact, Reliable, Purpose-Built are the words for the A-iPower AP4000P generator.
- 223cc OHV engine provides 4000 starting and 3000 running watts
- 4.0-gallon fuel tank for up to 14 hours of run time at 25% load
- Watch Guard CO Sensor shut down
- Performance series engine: 223cc ohv engine with cast iron sleeve and low oil shutdown
- High output: 4,000 starting-Watt- 3,000 running-Watt
- Run time: 4 Gal. fuel tank for extended run time of 14.5-hours at 25% load
- Digital-hour meter: for quick and easy run time reading
- AC outlets: complete with standard 20 Amp 120-Volt household (5-20R), 30 Amp 120-Volt twistlock (L5-30R) and 30 Amp 120-Volt RV outlet (TT-30R)
- Heavy-duty frame construction: built tough with durable powder coat finish
- Portable design: easy to transport with folding handle and wheels
- CO sensor with auto shutdown: monitors and reacts to carbon monoxide (CO) levels
There are no reviews yet.