The A-iPower AP5000P produces 5,000 starting-Watt with 4,000 running-Watt to power your tools at the construction site, camping ground, or household appliances. Its powerful 223 cc OHV 4 stroke engine comes with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown to keep your generator performing-year after-year. The large 4 Gal. gasoline fuel tank provides an average run time of 13.5-hours at 25% load. built-in portability with folding handle, rugged wheels and a durable powder coated metal frame to successfully meet your transportation demands.
- 223cc OHV engine provides 5000 starting and 4000 running watts
- 4.0-gallon fuel tank for up to 13 hours of run time at 25% load
- Watch Guard CO Sensor shut down
- Performance series engine: 223 cc OHV engine with cast iron sleeve and low oil shutdown
- High output: 5,000 starting-Watt- 4,000 running-Watt
- Run time: 4 Gal. fuel tank for extended run time of 13.5-hours. at 25% load
- Digital-hour meter: for quick and easy run time reading
- AC outlets: complete with GFCI 20 Amp 120-Volt household duplex (5-20R) and 30 Amp 120-Volt/240-Volt twistlock (L14-30R)
- Heavy-duty frame construction: built tough with durable powder coat finish
- Portable design: easy to transport with folding handle and wheels
- CO sensor with auto shutdown: monitors and reacts to carbon monoxide (CO) levels
There are no reviews yet.