The A-iPower SUA9000EP provides plenty of power at a great value. Whether you’re using it to power up your home or RV, or taking it to the construction site, the 9,000-Watt of starting power and 7,000-Watt of running power will keep you fully charged up. When it comes to powering household appliances or recreational activities with RVs, this 9,000-Watt to 7,000-Watt generator offers you the upper end of power, making it suitable for larger homes and high-powered activities. The SUA9000EP may power up lights, TV, refrigerator, pump, and fan all at the same time. It’s also great for small to medium-sized construction sites, where it can run 1 or 2 power tools at once. This generator is powered by A-iPower 420 cc/4HP OHV engine, combined with an efficient high-output alternator, it delivers greater peak-Wattage when starting motor-driven tools and appliances. With a large 6.6 Gal. heavy-duty all-steel construction fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge, it provides an average run time of 11.5-hours at 25% load. The generator operates at 75 dB.
- 420cc OHV engine provides 7000 starting and 5000 running watts
- 6.6-gallon fuel tank for up to 11 hours of run time at 25% load
- Watch Guard CO Sensor shut down
- Performance series engine: 420 cc OHV engine with cast iron sleeve and low oil shutdown
- High output: 9,000 starting-Watt- 7,000 running-Watt on gasoline
- Run time: 6.6 Gal. fuel tank for extended run time of 11.5-hours at 25% load
- Electric start: convenient push button electric start system for quick and easy use
- Rubber outlet covers: help guard against moisture, dust and debris
- Heavy-duty frame construction: built tough with durable powder coat finish
- Portable design: easy to transport with folding handle and wheels
- CO sensor with auto shutdown: monitors and reacts to carbon monoxide (CO) levels
There are no reviews yet.