The Barkan full motion, 4 – movement TV mount with integrated HDTV indoor antenna fits flat/curved screens sizes 13 in. – 90 in. and weight up to 132 lbs. The large mass of metal in the mount creates a better reception for the HDTV antenna. The mount is extremely long and stable with two strong arms. The minimum distance between the mount and the wall is only 3.6 in. therefore allows low profile mounting. The maximum distance is 27.6 in. which allows a 60° swivel for TVs up to 65 in. and 90° swivel for TVs up to 43 in./109cm (width up to 39 in./99cm). It fits TVs with VESA standard (Bracket Mounting Holes Patterns) 75×75, 100×100, 100×200, 200×100, 200×200, 300×300, 300×400, 400×200, 400×300, 400×400, 600×400 mm and non VESA up to 600×400 mm. In order to offer a better point of view, the mount has 3 pivots: near the wall 180°, fold 360°, swivel near the screen connection plate 180° and a tool free tilt from -5° till 15°. The built-in coaxial cable connects to a Smart TV or a decoder. The mount has a lifetime warranty, the integrated antenna has 2-year warranty and its color is black. Please check the list of included screen-connection screws in the assembly instructions.
- World’s 1st TV mount with integrated HDTV indoor antenna, for USA only, eliminates the trouble of using 2 separate devices and creates a clean look
- Self assembly; attach adapter to the rear side of electronic device, install the bracket on the wall, Snap the electronic device onto the bracket, connect the antenna cable to the TV/decoder and do a channel scan
- Antenna gain: 25 dB Supported Frequencies: 174-230MHz, 470-862MHz, fits all free HDTV broadcast signals (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, PBS and more), antenna max range: 50 mile
- Supported Frequencies: 174-230MHz, 470-862MHz, fits all free HDTV broadcast signals (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, PBS and more)
- Patented mechanism to fit both flat and curved screensExtra wide wall plate and 2 strong arms for extra stabilityThe product was tested with 4 times its declared weightExtremely long distance between the screen and the wall