The CT20QDG is the perfect central vacuum attachment for deep carpet cleaning. This powerhead has a low slender profile and features a full 14 in. cleaning path. It has a double action release neck, letting the brush be easily separated from the wand without the requirement of bending over and struggling with disconnecting the two. It features the same over-molded wheels and full wrap around bumper as the rest of the line, helping preserve furniture and baseboards. The powerhead is compatible with all major central vacuum brands if a compatible wand and hose are utilized. The wand and hose must have electric current in order to power the brush. The CT20QDG includes a headlight, bumper to protect home furnishings and a wand release pedal for easy disassembly. Also included is a height adjustment for different styles of carpet. Also included in this set is an integrated telescopic wand for flush mount hose.
- Suitable for use with all major brands of central vacuums, including: beam, electrolux, eureka, vacumaid, vacuflo, md, cyclovac, canavac, nutone, m and s, and imperium with a flush mount hose
- Includes wand release, wrap around bumper, headlight, reset button and a height adjustment
- Poly-v belt is always in contact, which results in a dual brushed edge cleaning so no dirt escapes
- Can be used to replace a Nutone CT600
- Includes a soft molded bumper front and side bumper, a clear view window to confirm the agitators operation, soft over molded wheels to run smoothly on carpet and quiet on hard floor surfaces
- Has a four position height adjustment allows the brush agitator to be set to carpet conditions for optimum cleaning
- Quick release neck permits the cleaning wand to drawn from the brush for above the floor cleaning
- Fully integrated telescopic electric wand connects the CT20QDG to central vacuum and canister electric hoses with a flush plug position electrical connection
There are no reviews yet.