The 93059 kit has a 2-position on off switch hose which creates a Circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact Plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These plates create the circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at 1 in. intervals from 25 to 42 in. So you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 93059 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement. An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor.
- Designed for deep cleaning of all types of carpets
- Floor brush efficiently removes dirt, debris, and more
- Includes crevice tool, duster, extension wand, hose, and more
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: Beam, Imperium, Electrolux, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Nutone, Hayden, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac
- Hose is designed to power on and off the central vacuum power unit through industry standard pin jack inlet valves
- Wall end is designed to fit Nutone and other inlets with a measured 1.50 in. diameter opening, the hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles
- Comes with 2-floor nozzles, 1 is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces, while the other is a hard floor brush
- Wand ratchets at 1 in. intervals from 25 to 42 in. so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use
There are no reviews yet.