Cen-Tecs 93642 is designed to provide the cleaning accessories most often requested in a low voltage central vacuum hard floor and general-purpose attachment set. The 1.375 in. x 35 ft. hose is longer than the industry standard 30 ft. to insure you reach everywhere in your home. A hose with an inner diameter of 1.375 in. insures superior airflow and improved cleaning performance that also assists the performance of air turbine tools often used with low voltage hoses. Further, the hose allows for switch control to turn the central vacuum on and off at the handle. A 12 in. natural fill floor brush and fully automatic combination nozzle address hard surfaces, area rugs, and even carpeted surfaces. A premium chrome ratchet telescopic wand with the easy release button down feature and a full set of premium above the floor accessories address upholstery, stairs, table tops, crevices, and baseboards. The tool caddy clip lets them travel with you while you clean. The 93642 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including Eureka, Beam, Electrolux, Hoover, Cyclovac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, MD, M&S, Husky, Canavac, Honeywell, and well as most regional brands.
- Natural fill brush protects floors against scratches
- Hose enables precise control of central vacuum from swivel handle
- Compatible with Eureka, Honeywell, and Husky central vacuums
- Includes a 1.375 in. x 35 ft. pearl gray low volt hose providing on off control of the central vacuum from the 360° swivel handle
- Hose is a soft crown, lightweight crushproof construction that resists kinking and wont mark furnishings or floors; the wall end is designed to be compatible with industry standard wall inlets with split low voltage contacts
- Premium chrome telescopic wand features Cen-Tecs trademarked button down to make it easy to release the wand from the hose handle for use of the premium accessories
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including Eureka, Beam, Electrolux, Hoover, Cyclovac, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Md, M&S, Husky, Canavac, Honeywell, Imperium, Prolux, and well as most regional brands
- Features a 12 in. hard floor brush with natural fill to protect hardwood, tile, marble, stones, and vinyl flooring from marks or scratching
- 10.5 in. automatic combination nozzle is ideal for carpets and area rugs and can pass across different floor surfaces without the need to make adjustments to the tool
There are no reviews yet.