Chasseur products made in France are sand-cast from solid iron and treated with multiple layers of non-reactive enamel to ensure durability and longevity. This fry pan is compatible with nearly any cooking method, making it versatile and highly useful. The wooden handle provides a cool, sturdy grip, making it easy to go from cook top to oven. The glass lid provides visibility while locking in flavors and evenly distributing heat for optimal cooking.
- Use on all stovetop surfaces.
- Chasseur cast iron double-enameled pans have been handmade in France since 1924
- Cast iron lets you keep the heat low while distributing even heat for ideal cooking
- Easy maintenance and effortless cleanup, dishwasher safe
- Comfortable wood handle
- Larger handles are designed for a secure grip whether using hands or oven gloves
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
- Clear glass lid allows viewing of the food while cooking
|Cooktop Compatibility||Electric Coil,Electric Smooth Top,Gas,Induction||Diameter (in.)||11|
|Features||Built-in Handles,Dishwasher Safe,Heavy Duty||Includes||Frying Pan,Glass Lid|
|Individual/Set||Individual||Kitchen Product Type||Frying Pans|
|Material||Cast Iron||Maximum Heating Temperature (Fahrenheit)||500|
|Number of Pieces||2||Package Type||Set|