The DEWALT 20-Volt Cut-Out Tool is ideal for making cuts in acoustical ceiling tile, drywall and even plywood. This tool’s bright LED illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting when overhead lighting is limited or nonexistent. The DCS551B is powered by a 20-Volt MAX lithium-ion battery (sold separately) and backed by a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty for added peace of mind. The 20-Volt MAX Premium XR lithium-ion battery outperforms every DEWALT battery that came before it and that’s saying a lot. Get long-lasting power and prolonged life from this 4 Ah battery that weighs just 1.42 lbs. A built-in charge meter lets you know how much juice remains so you don’t get caught powerless on a job site.
- Includes Bonus 20-Volt MAX 4.0Ah Battery
- Powerful 20-Volt motor delivers up to 26,000 RPM
- Compatible w/ All (200+) DEWALT 20-Volt MAX Batteries & Chargers
- 26,000 RPM motor delivers fast cutting in drywall, acoustical ceiling tiles, plywood and more
- Tool-free bit change allows for fast and easy bit exchanges without a wrench
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer tool life
- 1/4 in. and 1/8 in. collet diameter
- Adjustable guide for consistent depth control
- Ideal for cutting holes in drywall for recessed lighting, electrical boxes or outlets
- Powered by a 20-Volt MAX lithium-ion battery (charger and battery sold separately)
- DCB204 no memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCB204 compatible with 20-Volt MAX lithium-ion chargers (sold separately)
- DCB204 also available in 2-pack (model DCB204-2)
- DCB204 3-year free service agreement
There are no reviews yet.