The DEWALT DCN680B 18-Gauge Brad Nailer drives 18-Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2-1/8 in. This nailer is ideal for fastening decorative molding, casing, kitchen crown and shoe molding. With its brushless motor the DCN680B is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor and hose.
- Drives 18-Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2-1/8 in.
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20-Volt MAX batteries and chargers
- Features a micro nose for accuracy of nail placement
- 100% battery powered; eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (compared to DEWALT DC608)
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material