The DEWALT DCS571 Brushless 4-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw comes with 1 blade, rip fence, dust port adaptor, and blade change key. This handheld circular saw features a bevel gear design allowing users to cut 2X material at 90 degree and 1X material at 45 degree . With convenient on-board blade key storage, users can change blades with minimal hassle. Elongated handle optimizes reach for rip cutting OSB and plywood. The DCS571 is part of the DEWALT ATOMIC range and is 37% lighter than previous battery-powered circular saw models. This makes it easier to use for longer with greater control and less user fatigue. With the DCB205 Lithium Ion battery pack, this cordless saw can cut up to 339 lin. ft. of 3/4 in. OSB. The DCS571 Cordless Circular Saw comes covered by a DEWALT 3-year limited warranty for your additional peace of mind. Battery and charger sold separately.
- 20V motor delivers up to 800 MWO and 4500 RPM
- Up to 45 degree bevel cut capacity
- 1 9/16 in. cutting capacity at 90 degrees
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 339 lin. ft. of 3/4 in. OSB using DEWALT DCB205 battery pack (sold separately)
- Removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- Tall sliding fence supports 5-1/2 in. base vertically
- Bevels 0 to 48 to the left and 0 to 3 to the right
- 1-1/2 in. finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
- Bevel gear allows users to cut 2X material at 90 degree with a 4-1/2 in. blade
- Electronic blade brake stops blade quickly for safety and productivity
- Bevel lever gives user the ability to bevel at 45 degree to cut 1X dimensional lumber
- On-board dust port for dust control
There are no reviews yet.