Take on the toughest tasks with two high-performing tools. The Atomic 20V MAX*Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver’s brushless motor delivers 340 UWO, with hammer functionality for completing masonry drilling applications. Accurate cutting is made easier with a bright LED positioned on the foot. The included Oscillating Multi-Tool’s DUAL-GRIP variable-speed trigger provides ultimate speed and application control, while the Quick-Change accessory system makes changing blades and attachments easy so time isn’t taken away from the job at hand. Both tools feature an ergonomic design for balance and easier tool control and are backed by a 3-year, limited warranty so you can buy with confidence. This combo kit also includes 2 Lithium Ion batteries, a charger, and a carrying bag. The ATOMIC 20V MAX* 1/2 in. Cordless Impact Wrench DCF921B was designed easily to handle various fastening projects.
- Compact Drill 6.8 in. front to back, lightweight 2.5 lbs. design
- Includes 20V MAX Cordless Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool
- Includes ATOMIC 20V 1/2 in. Impact Wrench (Tool-Only)
- Work in tight spaces: hammer drill/driver is compact front to back at less than 7 in.
- Lightweight design: hammer drill/driver weighs only 2-1/2 lbs.
- Universal use: includes universal accessory adapter for use with most oscillating tool accessory brands
- Ultimate speed and application control with oscillating multi-tool’s Dual-Grip variable speed trigger
- Optimum runtime and performance: both tools include an efficient brushless motor
- Illuminate dark spaces for accurate cutting with LED work light positioned on both tools
- Change blades and attachments quickly without wrenches with the oscillating multi-tool’s quick-change accessory system
- DCF921B adaptable fastening range: up to 300 ft./lbs. of fastening torque and 450 ft./lbs. of breakaway torque
- DCF921B enhanced user control in a variety of applications with 4 speed settings
- DCF921B prevents overtightening and fastener run-off with Precision Wrench control
- DCF921B brighten dark workspaces with onboard LED and brightness control
- DCF921B quickly change bits: hog ring anvil for rapid, secure socket changes
- DCF921B optimized speed in wood with timber screw mode
- DCF921B built for long life: GFN Housing provides resistance from damage caused by some oils and solvents