Take on the toughest tasks with two high-performing tools. The Atomic 20V MAX Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver’s brushless motor delivers 340 UWO, with hammer functionality for completing masonry drilling applications. Accurate cutting is made easier with a bright LED positioned on the foot. The included Oscillating Multi-Tool’s DUAL-GRIP variable-speed trigger provides ultimate speed and application control, while the Quick-Change accessory system makes changing blades and attachments easy so time isn’t taken away from the job at hand. Both tools feature an ergonomic design for balance and easier tool control and are backed by a 3-year, limited warranty so you can buy with confidence. This combo kit also includes 2 Lithium Ion batteries, a charger, and a carrying bag. The DEWALT DCS571 Brushless 4-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw comes with 1 blade, rip fence, dust port adaptor, and blade change key.
- Compact Drill 6.8 in. front to back, lightweight 2.5 lbs. design
- Includes 20V MAX Cordless Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool
- Includes ATOMIC 20V Brushless 4-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool-Only)
- Work in tight spaces: hammer drill/driver is compact front to back at less than 7 in.
- Lightweight design: hammer drill/driver weighs only 2-1/2 lbs.
- Universal use: includes universal accessory adapter for use with most oscillating tool accessory brands
- Ultimate speed and application control with oscillating multi-tool’s Dual-Grip variable speed trigger
- Optimum runtime and performance: both tools include an efficient brushless motor
- Illuminate dark spaces for accurate cutting with LED work light positioned on both tools
- Change blades and attachments quickly without wrenches with the oscillating multi-tool’s quick-change accessory system
- DCS571 brushless motor allows you to cut up to 339 lin. ft. of 3/4 in. OSB using DEWALT DCB205 battery pack (sold separately)
- DCS571 removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- DCS571 tall sliding fence supports 5-1/2 in. base vertically
- DCS571 Bevels 0 to 48 to the left and 0 to 3 to the right
- DCS571 1-1/2 in. finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
- DCS571 Bevel gear allows users to cut 2X material at 90° with a 4-1/2 in. blade
- DCS571 electronic blade brake stops blade quickly for safety and productivity
- DCS571 Bevel lever gives user the ability to bevel at 45 degree to cut 1X dimensional lumber
- DCS571 on-board dust port for dust control