Take on the toughest tasks with two high-performing tools. The Atomic 20V MAX Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver’s brushless motor delivers 340 UWO, with hammer functionality for completing masonry drilling applications. Accurate cutting is made easier with a bright LED positioned on the foot. The included Oscillating Multi-Tool’s DUAL-GRIP variable-speed trigger provides ultimate speed and application control, while the Quick-Change accessory system makes changing blades and attachments easy so time isn’t taken away from the job at hand. Both tools feature an ergonomic design for balance and easier tool control and are backed by a 3-year, limited warranty so you can buy with confidence. This combo kit also includes 2 Lithium Ion batteries, a charger, and a carrying bag. At less than 4 inches in length, the Atomic 20V MAX* 1/4 in. Brushless Cordless 3-Speed Impact Driver DCF850B can handle tight applications like narrow cabinetry or framing without the need for an additional tool.
- Compact Drill 6.8 in. front to back, lightweight 2.5 lbs. design
- Includes 20V MAX Cordless Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool
- Includes ATOMIC 20V Compact 1/4 in. Impact Driver (Tool-Only)
- Work in tight spaces: hammer drill/driver is compact front to back at less than 7 in.
- Lightweight design: hammer drill/driver weighs only 2-1/2 lbs.
- Universal use: includes universal accessory adapter for use with most oscillating tool accessory brands
- Ultimate speed and application control with oscillating multi-tool’s Dual-Grip variable speed trigger
- Optimum runtime and performance: both tools include an efficient brushless motor
- Illuminate dark spaces for accurate cutting with LED work light positioned on both tools
- Change blades and attachments quickly without wrenches with the oscillating multi-tool’s quick-change accessory system
- DCF850B MANEUVER with ease: compact, under 4 in. design for optimized ergonomics and access to difficult-to-reach spots
- DCF850B HIGH-PERFORMANCE BRUSHLESS MOTOR delivers 1,825 in./lbs. of torque and 3,250 rpm to drive large-diameter screws
- DCF850B pro-level control and precision with a variable 3-speed trigger
- DCF850B brighten dark work areas: integrated 3-LED work light enhances visibility in dimly lit spaces
- DCF850B ideal for framing, decking, cabinetry, electrical, dry-wall and plumbing/mechanical
- DCF850B accepts 1 in. bit tips