The DCD369 cordless 1-handed reciprocating saw includes 1 belt hook and 2 blades. This DEWALT cordless reciprocating saw is lightweight at only 3.13 lbs. and 37% lighter than the DCS367 compact reciprocating saw (tool only). This small reciprocating saw is equipped with an LED light to help illuminate dark work spaces and provides up to 2800 spm to help get the job done. The pivoting shoe and variable speed trigger provide added control for a variety of jobs. The DCD369 cordless reciprocating saw is backed by a DEWALT 3-year limited warranty for your additional peace of mind. The 20-Volt Max Premium XR lithium-ion battery DCB204 out performs every DEWALT battery that came before it and that’s saying a lot.
- Lightweight, compact saw optimized for one-handed use
- 5/8 in. stroke length and variable speed up to 2,800 SPM
- Includes 20-Volt Max 4.0Ah Battery w/ Fuel Gauge
- Compact reciprocating saw at only 12.5 in. front to back
- 37% lighter than the DCS367 cordless reciprocating saw (tool only)
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from table stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Tool free blade release allows for quick and easy blade changes
- Variable speed trigger provides user with improved speed control
- Pivoting shoe provides more points of contact than a fixed shoe
- DCB204 no memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCB204 compatible with 20-Volt max lithium-ion chargers (sold separately)
- DCB204 also available in 2-pack (model DCB204-2)
- DCB204 3-year free service agreement
There are no reviews yet.