Designed to stand up to the rigors of everyday use, the Estwing EF18GLCN Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4 in, L-Cleat Flooring Nailer is built with a hardened steel drive blade, rubber O-rings, and an aluminum body. This air powered flooring nailer features a light strike bumper, and comes with a lightweight fiberglass mallet. The white rubber head prevents marring when you move your flooring into place. On the rare occasion the nailer jams, the tool-free quick jam release makes it easy get back to work quickly. The 360 degree swivel industrial 1/4 in. NPT fitting gives you flexibility when moving around, and the air filter and anti-dust cap keep the tool’s interior clean and running smoothly. Each nailer comes with a padded bag with front and interior pockets. This flooring nailer can install 3/8 in. to 3/4 in. solid or engineered tongue and groove flooring, bamboo, exotic wood, or other dense flooring. The no mar base makes it safe to use on prefinished or unfinished flooring. This nailer is designed to use 18 gauge L-cleats ranging from 1-1/4 in. to 1-3/4 in., and is suitable for any professional construction contractor at the job site or DIYer at home. The Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4″ L-Cleat Flooring Nailer is part of Estwing’s professional line of pneumatic tools, and is covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Features steel drive blade
- Rubber head helps prevent marring of surface
- Comes with padded bag with pockets
- Perfect for installing 3/8″ to 3/4″ solid or engineered tongue and groove flooring, bamboo, exotic wood, or other dense flooring
- Compatible with 18 gauge L-cleats from 1-1/4 in, to 1-3/4 in.
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum body with one piece drive blade of heat treated steel
- Ergonomically designed handle for ease of operation and reduced fatigue
- Quick jam release for easy access clearing in the event of a jammed fastener
- No mar foot design protects finished flooring surfaces
- Includes fiberglass mallet with rubber head, durable padded canvas carrying bag, and (3) interchangeable base plates (3/8 in., 1/2 in. and 3/4 in.)
- Part of Estwing’s professional line of pneumatic tools, and is covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty