The Everbilt 1/3 HP submersible pump is constructed of heavy-duty cast iron and features a PSC motor for energy efficiency and savings. The fasteners for the HDS30 are corrosion resistant stainless steel and the pump is protected by a powder coated epoxy finish. The Everbilt HDS30 is engineered to pass 1/2 in. solids and features a vortex non-clogging impeller making it an ideal pump for sump, effluent and dewatering applications such as basement sumps, mound systems and septic tanks.
- Used to pump water from basement or crawl space sump basins
- Pro-grade construction – Heavy duty cast iron w/ball bearings
- Available in two sizes, 1/3 HP (3540 GPH) or 1/2 HP (5100 GPH)
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Handles 1/2 in. solids
- PSC oil-filled motor for continuous duty operation
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Call 1-844-883-1872 for Installation Help
There are no reviews yet.