The Everbilt 1/3 HP Pedestal Sump Pump is designed to remove water from a basement sump pit. It works well in narrow sump pits with diameters of 12″ or larger. The pump is constructed of non-corrosive reinforced thermoplastic and moves water up to 2,400 GPH at 10′ of lift. It comes with a fully adjustable automatic float switch that turns the pump on and off. The heavy-duty, high-efficiency PSC motor has thermal overload protection.
- Efficient PSC motor with thermal overload protector for safety
- Corrosion-resistant construction ensures long-lasting use
- Fits within a 12 in. Dia sump basin
- Fits in 12″ diameter or larger sump pit
- Thermoplastic corrosion-resistant construction
- 115-Volt PSC motor
- Fully adjustable automatic switch
- Maximum lift at 20 ft.
- 1-1/4″ NPT discharge
- 8 ft. power cord
- 1 Year Limited Warranty