There is a new standard in water removal pumps the 2-in-1 Utility Pump. This patented design is the first pump that can be operated in both submerged and non-submerged applications. If you need to drain an area like a flooded basement or pool cover, submerge the pump. If you need to drain a water heater or fish tank, use the transfer feature. Constructed of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant thermoplastic. The water-cooled, oil-free motor is safe to use around fish and plants. Handles up to 1/8 in. spherical solids. This is the one and only Utility Pump you will ever need.
- Great compact design that does the work of two pumps
- Easily converts from submersible utility to transfer pump
- Flow rate: submersible utility 1600 GPH, transfer pump 950 GPH
- Versatile 1/4 HP utility pump works 2 ways for water removal in many different applications
- Submersible applications: drain hot tubs, stock tanks, flooded basements, water gardens, flat roofs and window wells
- Submersible performance: requires a minimum water depth of 1-1/2 in. to start pump, flow rate up to 1600 GPH at 0 ft. of lift, removes water down to 1/2 in.
- Transfer applications: drain water from boats, waterbeds, clogged sinks, water heaters, aquariums, washing machines, and utility sinks
- Transfer performance: flow rate up to 950 GPH at 0 feet of lift, removes water down to 1/16 in. with the suction strainer
- Includes suction hose and suction strainer for non-submersible transfer pump applications
- Water-cooled, oil-free motor is safe to use around fish and plants
- See-through suction hose allows for easy monitoring of pump priming to avoid running dry
- Snap-hook base makes cleaning quick and easy
- ¾ in. garden hose threaded connection and 10 ft. power cord
- 2 Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.