The 1600 series from FILL-RITE is a DC 12-Volt positive displacement rotary vane fuel transfer pump designed to be a standard duty portable pump for the transfer of diesel, antifreeze, and light oils. This product is perfect for marine, recreation, and commercial/industry applications where there is a need to move the pump between storage tanks. Model FR1614 comes with the standard accessories package – 3/4 in. x 8 ft. suction hose w/strainer, 3/4 in. x 8 ft. discharge hose, 3/4 in. poly manual nozzle w/integrated swivel, 6.5 ft. power cord w/battery clips, and hardware.
- Designed for transferring diesel, antifreeze, and light oils
- Powerful 1/5 HP ensures enhanced performance
- Bypass valve controls system pressure and lip seal prevents leaks
- Portable fuel transfer pump capable of flow rates up 10 GPM
- Bypass valve and lip seal for leak protection
- 1/5 HP motor at 3800 RPM pulls a maximum of 17 Amp
- Cast iron housing with iron rotor, acetal vanes, and NBR seals
There are no reviews yet.