Hand crafted premium cast iron makes this grill pan an ideal tool for searing, blackening and grilling your favorite meats and veggies both indoors and out. The cast iron retains heat while balancing out temperature variations throughout your prep work, while the Speed Cool stainless steel spring handle stays cool longer and cools down quickly. CNC machined polished easy release surface minimizes sticking and makes cleanup a breeze. FINEX rounds it out with a thick base and walls for constant, even heating and superb heat retention for perfect searing every time. FINEX draws inspiration from vintage American cast iron skillets, fashioned for the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
- Heirloom Quality can be passed down from generation to generation
- Ultra-smooth Cooking Surface polished and tumbled in river rocks
- 11 hours and touches 8 hands from start to finish
- Includes 1-grill pan
- Individually handmade and pre-seasoned with100% organic flax seed oil
- Cast iron/brass/stainless steel
- Hand wash
|Color Family||Iron||Color/Finish||Iron Patina|
|Cooktop Compatibility||Electric Coil,Electric Smooth Top,Gas,Induction||Features||Outdoor Use,Oven Safe|
|Kitchen Product Type||Grill Pans||Material||Cast Iron|
|Maximum Heating Temperature (Fahrenheit)||500||Number of Pieces||1|
There are no reviews yet.