This Flotec 1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pump is constructed from zinc and thermoplastic materials. These materials, combined with stainless steel fasteners and hardware, protect the pump from corrosion, extending the life of the pump. This unit offers a maximum pumping capacity of 3,600 GPH (gallons per hour) and features a vertical, piggyback-design switch that provides manual and automatic use in sump basins of 10 in. and larger diameters.
- Provides 3,600 GPH output for effective water removal
- Zinc housing offers quicker heat dissipation and long-lasting use
- Sturdy impeller allows passage of 3/16 in. solids
- Corrosion resistant zinc/thermoplastic construction
- Smooth flow hydraulics delivers high performance for demanding applications
- Zinc motor housing dissipates heat quickly and extends motor life
- Piggyback-style switch for automatic or manual operation
- Energy efficient PSC motor
There are no reviews yet.