Freeman’s all-new 2nd Generation 10.5-Gauge 1-9/16 in. Fencing Stapler has been redesigned with contractors’ in mind. Re-engineered internal components, top of the line features, and enhanced driving power make this fencing stapler more powerful and reliable than ever. Compatible with 10.5-Gauge glue collated fencing staples from 7/8 in. to 1-9/16 in., this pneumatic stapler delivers high-quality performance for your next hog and cattle fencing, pet enclosure, deer prevention, vineyard trellising, snow control fencing, electrified single wire with insulation, and other mesh and woven projects. Lightweight and resistant to damage, this nailer stands up to the toughest jobs thanks to the magnesium body, one-piece hardened steel drive blade, and scratch-resistant powder coating. Optimized airflow and upgraded internal parts provide increased power with less air consumption, while also allowing for quick and easy repairs. Designed for maximum comfort and ease of use, this stapler features an updated grip, adjustable metal belt hook, wire-alignment notch to for accuracy, select fire trigger to easily switch between bump and sequential modes, easily adjustable depth for various applications, and a quick release nose for easy jam clearing. The Freeman 2nd Generation 10.5-Gauge 1-9/16 in. Fencing Stapler is backed by an industry-leading 7-year Professional Warranty and 90-day Wearable Parts Warranty, and comes with a 1/4 in. NPT connector, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.
- 2nd generation fencing stapler designed with contractors in mind
- Increased power with less air consumption for higher performance
- Rugged, lightweight, and able to handle the toughest jobs around
- Next-generation fencing stapler delivers contractor-grade performance and top of the line features
- Upgraded internal parts and optimized air flow provide enhanced driving power with less air consumption
- Ultra-durable magnesium body and 1- piece hardened steel drive blade
- Ideal for hog and cattle fencing, pet enclosures, deer prevention, vineyard trellising, snow control fencing, electrified single wire with insulation, and other mesh and woven applications
- Drives 10.5-Gauge glue collated fencing staples from 7/8 in. to 1-9/16 in.
- Integrated dual mode trigger makes it easy to switch between bump and sequential firing
- Quick release nose provides easy access to clear jams
- Depth is easily adjustable for various applications
- Adjustable metal belt hook frees up your hands around the job site and easily folds away when not in use
- Wire alignment notch allows for speed and accurate fastener placement
- Lightweight and well-balanced design provides easy maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Powder coated exterior resists scratches and lasts longer on even the toughest jobsites
- Textured rubber grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Backed by Freeman’s 7-year professional tool warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty
There are no reviews yet.