Freeman’s all-new 2nd Generation 18-Gauge L-Cleat Flooring Nailer has been completely redesigned with contractors’ needs in mind. Re-engineered internal components, top of the line features and enhanced driving power make this flooring nailer more powerful and reliable than ever before. Compatible with 18-Gauge L-cleats from 1-1/4 in. to 1-3/4 in., this pneumatic nailer delivers high-quality performance for your next 3/8 in. to 3/4 in. tongue and groove hardwood or engineered flooring project. Lightweight and resistant to damage, this flooring nailer stands up to the toughest jobs thanks to the high strength aluminum body, heat treated steel parts, and scratch-resistant powder coating. Optimized airflow and upgraded internal parts provide increased power with less air consumption, while also allowing for quick and easy repairs. Designed for maximum comfort and control, the ergonomic extended reach handle and light strike bumper reduce fatigue during long shifts. This nailer also features a no mar base to prevent damage to finished flooring surfaces, a quick jam release nose for easy jam clearing and interchangeable base plates to ensure professional results. The Freeman 2nd Generation 18 Gauge L-Cleat Flooring Nailer is backed by an industry-leading 7-Year Professional Warranty and 90-Day Wearable Parts Warranty and comes with a fiberglass mallet, 3 base plates, 1/4 in. NPT connector, air tool oil and adjustment tools.
- 2nd generation flooring nailer redesigned just for contractors
- Increased power with less air consumption for higher performance
- Rugged, lightweight, and able to handle the toughest jobs around
- Next-generation flooring nailer delivers contractor-grade performance and top of the line features
- Upgraded internal parts and optimized air flow provide enhanced driving power with less air consumption
- Ultra-durable aluminum body with heat-treated steel parts
- Ideal for installing 3/8 in. to 3/4 in. solid hardwood, strand woven bamboo and dense engineered tongue and groove flooring
- Drives 18-Gauge glue collated L-cleats from 1-1/4 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Ergonomic extended reach handle and light strike bumper for easy operation and reduced fatigue
- Quick release nose provides easy access to clear jams
- No mar base prevents damage to finished flooring surfaces and ensures professional results
- Powder coated exterior resists scratches and lasts longer on even the toughest jobsites
- Interchangeable base plates for installing 3/8 in. to 3/4 in. flooring
- Fiberglass mallet with padded grip and rubber head, 1/4 in. NPT fitting, air tool oil and adjustment tools included
- Add the Freeman PFNRB flooring nailer roller base converter when purchasing this tool to increase your productivity even more
- Backed by Freeman’s 7-year professional tool warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty
There are no reviews yet.