The Freeman PFR21CN65 Pneumatic 21° 3-1/2 in. Framing Nailer with Storage Case and Pneumatic 15° 2-1/2 in. Coil Siding Nailer Kit is an ideal pairing of tools for construction contractors as well as DIYers tackling home improvement and repair projects. Use the durable framing nailer for applications such as framing, subfloors, roof decking, pallet and shipping crate assembly and wood fencing. Put the rugged siding nailer to work on cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, siding and wood fencing. Both air powered nail guns are built to last and feature a magnesium body with a 1-piece drive blade. Each also has a tool-free depth adjust for various applications, a no mar tip to ensure professional results and a comfort grip handle to increase control while reducing fatigue during long shifts. The Pneumatic 21° 3-1/2 in. Framing Nailer with Storage Case and Pneumatic 15° 2-1/2 in. Coil Siding Nailer Kit will significantly increase your productivity around the house or at the job site and is covered by Freeman’s 7-Year Limited Warranty and 90-Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Great kit for contractors at the job site and DIYers at home
- Increases productivity while ensuring professional results
- Includes framing nailer with case and coil siding nailer
- Framing Nailer: Ideal for framing, subfloors, roof decking, pallet and shipping crate assembly and wood fencing
- Framing Nailer: Compatible with 21° plastic collated full round head framing nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in.
- Framing Nailer: Magnesium body results in a rugged and lightweight tool great for extended use
- Framing Nailer: 1-piece drive blade of hardened steel and Teflon O-rings for high performance
- Framing Nailer: Anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine for long-lasting durability
- Framing Nailer: Anti-dry-fire mechanism prevents empty fires and reduces damage on internal components
- Framing Nailer: Dual mode trigger for switching easily between bump and sequential firing
- Framing Nailer: Tool-free finger depth adjust for various applications
- Framing Nailer: Includes blow molded storage case, safety googles, air tool oil and adjustment tools
- Siding Nailer: Specifically created for working on siding, cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing and wood fencing
- Siding Nailer: Compatible with 15° 13-Gauge to 14-Gauge plastic collated coil siding nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. and 15° 13-Gauge to 14-Gauge wire collated coil siding nails from 1-3/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.
- Siding Nailer: Magnesium body creates a lightweight and rugged tool great for use over long periods of time
- Siding Nailer: 1-piece drive blade for increased durability
- Siding Nailer: Anodized aluminum cylinder to extend the tool’s life
- Siding Nailer: Bump fire trigger for precise firing of nails, with a fire lock for safety
- Siding Nailer: Tool-free finger depth adjustment for various applications
- Siding Nailer: Includes safety googles, air tool oil and adjustment tools
- Covered by Freeman’s 7-year limited warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty
There are no reviews yet.