The Freeman P2PFFK Professional Pneumatic Flooring Nailer Kit (2-Piece) is ideal for construction contractors at the job site as well as DIYers at home. This must-have kit contains a 3-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2 in. Flooring Nailer and Stapler (PFL618C), and a 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-5/8 in. Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler (PFBC940). The 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer and Stapler fires 16-Gauge T-cleats and L-Cleats along with 15.5-Gauge 1/2 in. crown staples, and is specifically designed for the installation of 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. solid tongue and groove hardwood flooring. The 1-piece drive blade is made of hardened steel for durability, while the body is constructed of lightweight die cast aluminum. 2 interchangeable no mar base plates provide stability for this air powered flooring nailer and stapler and ensure professional results by preventing damage to finished flooring surfaces. The 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler shoots 18-Gauge brad nails and narrow crown staples, and the 45° base makes it perfect for installing 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. solid or engineered flooring. Easily remove the flooring foot, and this multi-purpose tool also functions as a brad nailer and stapler for trim and finish work. The Professional Pneumatic Flooring Nailer Kit includes a long reach fiberglass mallet with a padded grip, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by Freeman’s 7-year Limited Warranty and 90-day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Perfect for Tongue and Groove flooring installation
- 4-in-1 mini nailer for engineered flooring and trim/finish work
- Backed by the Freeman 7 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer and Stapler: Ideal for the installation of 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. solid tongue and groove hardwood flooring
- 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer and Stapler: Compatible with 15.5-Gauge glue collated 1/2 in. crown staples, 16-Gauge glue collated T-cleats, and 16-Gauge glue collated L-cleats from 1-1/2 in. to 2 in. for all 3 types of fasteners
- 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer and Stapler: Durable construction, anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, 1-piece drive blade, ergonomically designed handle, no mar base plates
- 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler: Ideal for installing 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. solid or engineered flooring with the 45° flooring base attachment, or trim and finish work with the regular nose cover
- 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler: Compatible with 18-Gauge glue collated brad nails from 5/8 in. to 1-5/8 in., and 18-Gauge glue collated 1/4 in. narrow crown staples from 3/8 in. to 1-5/8 in.
- 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler: Tool-free depth adjust, anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, 1-piece drive blade, oil free design, ergonomically engineered body, comfort grip handle, 360° adjustable exhaust, air filter/anti-dust cap
- Kit includes long reach fiberglass mallet with padded grip, 2 interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment tools
- Add the Freeman PFNRB Flooring Nailer Roller Base Converter when purchasing this kit to increase your productivity even more
- Covered by Freeman’s 7-year limited warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty