The Freeman P2PFK14 Professional Pneumatic Flooring Nailer Kit with Fasteners (2-Piece) is an essential pairing of tools for construction contractors at the job site and DIYers at home. This kit contains an 18-Gauge 1-3/4 in. L-Cleat Flooring Nailer (PF18GLCN), and a 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-5/8 in. Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler (PFBC940). The Flooring Nailer is ideal for the installation of tongue and groove hardwood flooring, and is specifically designed for dense wood applications such as bamboo, teak, cherry, and other exotic hardwoods. 3 interchangeable base plates allow you to work on 3/8 in. to 3/4 in. flooring. Constructed of lightweight aluminum with a durable 1-piece drive blade made of heat-treated steel, this rugged air powered tool is easy to use for long stretches of time. An ergonomically designed extended handle and a light strike bumper help reduce fatigue. The 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler is perfect for installing 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. solid or engineered flooring with a 45° base. Easily remove the flooring foot, and this multi-purpose tool functions as a brad nailer and stapler for trim and finish work. The Professional Pneumatic Flooring Nailer Kit (2-Piece) also includes a long reach fiberglass mallet with a padded grip, fasteners for each tool, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by Freeman’s 7-year Limited Warranty and 90-day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Versatile enough for almost any flooring install 3/8″ -3/4″ thick
- Safe for pre-finished floor installation
- Backed by the Freeman 7 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Flooring Nailer: Ideal for installing 3/8 in. to 3/4 in. tongue and groove hardwood flooring, specifically dense/exotic hardwood such as bamboo, teak, cherry, and engineered flooring
- Flooring Nailer: Compatible with 18-Gauge glue collated L-cleats from 1-1/4 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Flooring Nailer: Anodized aluminum magazine, 1-piece drive blade of hardened steel, ergonomically designed handle, light strike bumper, no mar foot, air filter/anti-dust cap
- 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler: Ideal for installing 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. solid or engineered flooring with the 45° flooring base attachment, or trim and finish work with the regular nose cover
- 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler: Compatible with 18-Gauge glue collated brad nails from 5/8 in. to 1-5/8 in., and 18-Gauge glue collated 1/4 in. narrow crown staples from 3/8 in. to 1-5/8 in.
- 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler: Tool-free depth adjust, anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, 1-piece drive blade of hardened steel, oil free design, ergonomically engineered body, comfort grip handle, 360° adjustable exhaust, air filter/anti-dust cap
- Kit includes long reach fiberglass mallet with padded grip, nails for each nail gun (500 count 18-Gauge 1-3/4 in. L-cleats, 1000 count 18-Gauge 1/4 in. narrow crown staples 1 in. L), (3) interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment tools
- Add the Freeman PFNRB flooring nailer roller base converter when purchasing this kit to increase your productivity even more
- Covered by Freeman’s 7-year limited warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty
There are no reviews yet.