Make custom cuts with the General International 10 in. Sliding Miter Saw. This saw boasts dual slide rails for rigidity and precision cuts using the built in laser alignment system. This saw also has a no-load speed of 4,400 RPM, a comfortable horizontal D-Handle and can perform Bevel cuts up to 45° left.
- Dual slide rails for making confident cuts
- Comfortable D-grip handle
- Laser alignment precision
- Precision cuts with laser alignment system
- Bevels at 0° – 45° for compound angles, sliding blade for extended reach
- Max cut capacities: cross cut at 90° – 3 in. x 8 in. miter cut at 45° – 3 in. x 8 in. miter and bevel compound cut at 45° – 1.5 in. x 8 in.
- Cuts up to 45° left, miter cuts up to 45° left and right
- Detents at primary cutting angles
- 1800-Watt, 120-Volt 60 Hz, no-load speed 4400 RPM, powerful 15 Amp, easy-access motor brushes
- Includes: dust bag, hold down clamp, table side extension bars, rear stabilization bar, 10 in. saw blade with carbide tipped teeth
- Handy measurement scale embossed in rear fence
- Comfortable horizontal D-handle helps with transporting
- ETL certified