T27417 Oscillating Edge Belt and Spindle SanderTwo benchtop sanders in one!The T27417 easily converts from an oscillating spindle sander to a 4″ x 24″ oscillating edge belt sander for a limitless variety of sanding applications.Features include a 0-45° tilting table and on-board storage for sanding sleeves, drums, table inserts, and edge sanding attachment.Like all Grizzly sanders, the T27417 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)Made in an ISO 9001 factoryCSA certifiedSPECIFICATIONS Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 3.5A Table size: 16-1/4″ x 16-3/4″ Table tilt: 0-45° Spindle speed: 2000 RPM Spindle stroke: 5/8″ Spindle oscillations: 58 SPM Spindle diameter: 1/2″ Sanding drum length: 4-1/2″ Sanding drum diameters: 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″ Sanding belt speed: 1575 FPM Sanding belt dimensions: 4″ x 24″ Platen dimensions: 4″ x 6-1/8″ Table: Cast aluminum Base: Plastic Dust port size: 1-1/2″ Footprint: 16-1/2″ x 18-1/2″ Overall dimensions: 16-1/2″ W x 18-1/2″ D x 18-1/2″ H Approximate shipping weight: 32 lbs.
- Combines the advantages of edge belt and spindle sanding all in one tool
- Quickly converts from spindle sander to edge belt sander
- 0-45° tilting table with detents at 0, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, and 45°
- Built-in storage for sanding sleeves, sanding drums, table inserts, and edge sanding attachment
- Four 4-1/2 in. L sanding drums with table inserts: 3/4 in. 1 in. 1-1/2 in. 2 in. diameter
- Five 80-grit sanding sleeves: 1/2 in. 3/4 in. 1 in. 1-1/2 in. 2 in. diameter
- 1 edge sanding attachment
- One 80-grit sanding belt: 4 in. x 24 in.