Performance driven the all new TE 2 family combines working comfort with the power you need. With the best in class performance and tool life, it is ideal for drilling holes ranging from 3/16 in. to 3/4 in. into concrete and masonry. TE 2 Rotary Hammer Drills are built not only to perform, but also to take the punishment of hard, everyday jobsite use.
- Depth gauge included
- Features reverse mode
- 20-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Package includes 120-Volt SDS-Max TE 2 quick change chuck corded rotary hammer (383249)
- 1200 RPM
- Hammer drilling diameter range: 5/32 in. to 7/8 in.
- Hammer drilling range 5/32 – 15/32 in
- Drilling in solid metal 3 mm to 13 mm / sheet metal up to 20 mm
- Quick-change TE-C click chuck and user-friendly selector switch for high working convenience
- Applications include hammer drilling in concrete and masonry