The SR 4-A22 Cordless 22-Volt reciprocating saw is engineered for everyday demolition and cutting to length with minimal vibration. This high performance reciprocating saw built for demolishing thinner metal, plastic and wood – especially in the plumbing and electrical trades. The keyless blade clamp will help minimize the time you spend changing blades. With a higher power-to-weight ratio, this recip saw is engineered to deliver you the best balance of higher power from a lower-weight tool. Great for cutting thin-walled steel pipes up to 2.3 in. Dia.
- Use for cutting drywall and sandwich panel
- Saw through thinner nail-embedded wood beams
- Cut thin-walled steel pipes up to 60 mm diameter
- Package includes 22-Volt lithium-Ion cordless reciprocating saw sr 4-A22 (tool only)
- Stroke rate: 3000 strokes per minute
- Stroke length: 1-3/32 in.
- Active vibration reduction (AVR) for improved worker comfort and productivity
- Keyless blade clamp – minimize the time you spend changing blades
- Applications include cutting wood up to 2.3 in. thickness