Install tongue-and-groove hardwood with ease with this Husky Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4 in. L-Cleat Flooring Nailer. Designed for dense wood like bamboo, teak or cherry, this powerful tool has thinner L-cleats for better penetration. It’s compatible with 18-Gauge L-cleats from 1-1/4 in. to 1-3/4 in. and it features an adjustable, no-mar front foot and three interchangeable base plates. This nailer includes a fiberglass mallet with a rubber head, air tool oil and adjustment tools so you can take on any project.
- Body is constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Included air filter protects the interior mechanism
- Designed not to scratch floor panels when in use
- Perfect for installing tongue and groove hardwood flooring, specifically dense/exotic hardwood such as bamboo, teak, cherry and engineered flooring
- Compatible with 18-gauge glue collated L-cleats from 1-1/4 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Lightweight and high strength aluminum body
- One-piece drive blade of hardened steel
- Anodized aluminum magazine for long-lasting durability
- Ergonomically designed handle for ease of operation and reduced fatigue
- Light strike bumper
- No mar base prevents damage to engineered flooring and finished working surfaces
- Air filter/anti-dust cap protects internal components from debris
- Swivel air connector fitting for hassle-free mobility
- Adjustable front foot and interchangeable base plates allow you to work on 3/8 in. to 3/4 in. flooring
- Fiberglass mallet with padded grip and rubber head, air tool oil and adjustment tools included
There are no reviews yet.