The Husky DP21CN45 Pneumatic 21° 3-1/2 in. Framing Nailer and 15° 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer with Nails Combo Kit (2-Pieces) is a tremendously useful pairing of air powered tools. Put the rugged framing nailer to work on framing, sheathing, subfloors, roof decking, pallet and shipping crate assembly and wood fencing. The durable roofing nailer is designed for applications such as asphalt or cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, insulation board and fiber cement siding. Both nail guns are built to stand the test of time, with a magnesium body and a 1-piece drive blade of hardened steel. Each also features a tool-free finger depth adjust to save time, a comfort grip handle to increase control while reducing fatigue during extended use and a no mar safety tip to ensure professional results. A coil of roofing nails is included so you can get right to work. The Pneumatic 21° 3-1/2 in. Framing Nailer and 15° 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer with Nails Combo Kit (2-Pieces) will increase the productivity of construction contractors at the job site as well as DIYers taking on home improvement and repair projects and is covered by Husky’s 2-year Limited Warranty.
- Perfect for construction contractors as well as DIYers
- Tackle home improvement and repair projects fast and easy
- Includes 21° framing nailer, coil roofing nailer, and nails
- Framing Nailer: Ideal for framing, sheathing, subfloors, roof decking, pallet and shipping crate assembly and wood fencing
- Framing Nailer: Compatible with 21° plastic collated full round head framing nails from 2 in. to 3-1/2 in.
- Framing Nailer: Magnesium body results in a rugged and lightweight tool great for extended use
- Framing Nailer: 1-piece drive blade of hardened steel for high performance
- Framing Nailer: Anti-dry-fire mechanism prevents empty fires and reduces damage on internal components
- Framing Nailer: Dual mode trigger for switching easily between bump and sequential firing
- Framing Nailer: Tool-free finger depth adjust for various applications
- Siding Nailer: Specifically created for working on asphalt or cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, insulation board and fiber cement siding
- Siding Nailer: Compatible with 15° 11-Gauge wire collated coil siding nails from 3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Siding Nailer: Magnesium body creates a lightweight and rugged tool great for use over long periods of time
- Siding Nailer: 1-piece drive blade for increased durability
- Siding Nailer: Bump fire trigger for speed, with a fire lock for safety
- Siding Nailer: Tool-free finger depth adjust for various applications
- Siding Nailer: Roofing nail coils load from the side fast and easy to avoid delays when reloading
- Siding Nailer: Includes 15° 11-Gauge 1-1/8 in. wire collated roofing nails (120 count)
- Covered by Husky’s 2-year limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.