Protect your family with the 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector, Lithium Battery Power & Voice Alarm, Fire Alarm. The Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector operates on a 10-year, sealed, tamper-resistant, lithium battery. Using ionization sensor technology, the Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke Detector alerts to invisible fire particles, while the Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector alerts of poisonous carbon monoxide gas, even during power outages. The Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector has voice alert that warns of fire, carbon monoxide, or low battery. Blinking LED lights indicate operation, when the alarm has been initiated, or is in hush mode. A low battery alarm will chirp every 60 seconds to indicate that its time to replace the smoke alarm. UL Certified with a 10-year limited warranty. Meets requirements of UL 2034, UL217, NFPA72, The State of California Fire Marshall, NFPA 101, FHA, & HUD.
- 2-in-1 protection: combination smoke and CO alarm in 1 unit
- 10-year, sealed lithium battery, tamper-resistant
- Voice alarm alerts of fire, carbon monoxide gas, or low battery
- Lithium battery never needs replacement – simply recycle the smoke detector
- Protection during power outages and no low battery chirps
- Test/hush button: silences the unit for approximately 10 minutes
- Voice warning alerts of “Fire!” when a smoke or fire hazard is present, “Warning! Carbon monoxide!” when gas is detected, or “Low battery”
- Peak level carbon monoxide memory
- 85 decibel fire alarm alerts of fire or carbon monoxide gas
- Ionization sensor – detects invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric sensing alarms
- Electrochemical sensor technology – detects poisonous carbon monoxide gas
- Combo smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detector will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Blinking LED lights indicate when: alarm is in operation, was initiated, or is in hush mode
- Replacement Chirp – alerts to replace alarm after 10 years of operation
- Ensure whole home family protection by placing 1 fire detector and carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home, in your bedroom, & other locations where required by law
- Industry experts (such as the NFPA), recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors utilize a photoelectric sensor to detect fire hazards and sound an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
- UL/CSFM reference model P3010CU
|Alarm Sensor Type||Photoelectric||Alarm Type||Carbon Monoxide,Smoke|
|Alarm/Detector Features||10-Year Battery,Hush Feature,Tamper Resistant,Value Pack,Voice Alert||Battery Type Required||.Built-In|
|Fixed or portable||Fixed||Included||Batteries|
|Pack Size||2||Power Source||Battery|