Set your projects up for success by making straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts with the Accu-Cut™ XL Circular saw track guide. It rips, crosscuts, and makes angled cuts up to 100″ Long in plywood, MDF, and other large panels with accuracy and control. The anti-chip guide strips prevent splintering and Tearout through the entire length of your cut. The same strips also feature an anti-slip surface that holds the track in place without clamps.
Straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts made easy
- Get perfectly straight, accurate cuts every time with track-guided cutting
- Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100″
- Splinter-free cuts with tearout protection from anti-chip guide strips
- Make the cuts you need – anywhere – by taking your saw to theworkpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily
- No clamps needed thanks to anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
Transform your circular saw into a high-performance track-guided cutting tool for breaking down full sheets of plywood
Setyour projects up for success by making straight, accurate,splinter-free cuts with the Accu-Cut XL Circular Saw Track Guide. Itrips, crosscuts, and makes angled cuts up to 100″ long in plywood, MDF,and other large panels with accuracy and control.
TheAccu-Cut XL guides your circular saw along an extended-length aluminumtrack that holds the saw steady and keeps your cuts straight. The trackguide is designed for simplicity: just mount your saw to the UniversalSled, align the Accu-Cut XL track to the cut line, and make thehigh-quality cuts you need.
The anti-chip guide strips preventsplintering and tearout through the entire length of your cut. The samestrips also feature an anti-slip surface that holds the track in placewithout clamps.