Kregs Precision Bench Top Router Table offers versatility whether you want a router table for the job site or compact router table for the shop. This table is durable to withstand years of use and abuse, and features an impact-resistant Microdot surface and rigid aluminum fence. It also has a rugged stamped-steel foundation and 4 hard-wearing rubber feet. The noise-absorbing MDF tabletop with rigid steel base and vibration-dampening rubber feet makes this router table incredibly quiet for less distractions.
- Includes anodized-aluminum fence with independent sliding faces
- Unique bottom-up insert plate levelers for leveling accuracy
- Edgebanded, reinforced-MDF top (16″ x 24″)
- Rugged steel stand with vibration-dampening rubber feet
- Professionally edge banded reinforced MDF top (16 in. x 24 in.)
- Tabletop height of 16 in.
- Impact-resistant easy-slide Micro-Dot skin
- Full-size router inserts plate (9-1/4 in. x 11-3/4 in. x 3/8 in.) with 3 level-loc reducing rings
- Unique bottom-up levelers with 8 individual contact points for leveling accuracy
- Independent fence faces that allow the table to double as a vertical jointer
- Vacuum shroud for a clean workplace