Experience the ultimate convenience in lighting control with Lutron’s family of Caseta Wireless dimmers, switches and smart phone control. The Caseta Wireless In-Wall Switch provides switching of multiple load types and, when paired with Pico remote controls, allows remote control from anywhere in the space. Use the Pico remote control either in your hand, on a tabletop pedestal or by mounting the remote directly to the wall (remote control and accessories sold separately). You can even use the Pico remote to control the lights from your car as you arrive home. This switch works with up to 600-Watt of incandescent, halogen, ELV and MLV, 5 amps of LED/CFL and 3.0 amps of general purpose fans. Neutral wire required. Coordinating wall plate sold separately.
- Smart bridge required for Alexa, Google, Ring (sold separately)
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes; neutral wire required
- Pair with a Pico remote for wireless control of your lights
- MOST CONNECTED: Caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Ring, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand (smart bridge required)
- CONTROL YOUR WAY: Caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice, or from the wall, you can create personalized schedules to turn lights on/off at set times to best fit your everyday routines, or activate favorite lighting scenes with the touch of a button (smart bridge required)
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: For added convenience, use with the wireless Pico remote (PJ2-2B-GXX-L01) to turn your lights on/off with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home
- EASY 3-WAY SETUP: With a Pico remote and wall mount bracket, create a 3-way by mounting the Pico to almost any wall surface without cutting holes or pulling wire. You can also replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox (Pico remote and PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately)
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: Works with up to 600-Watts of incandescent/halogen/ELC/MLV, 5A of LED/CFL or 3.0A of ceiling or exhaust fans
- EASY INSTALL: Easily replaces existing switch and installs in as little as 15 minutes; NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
- INCLUDES: (2) Caseta smart switches; coordinating wallplate sold separately
There are no reviews yet.