Makita 10 in. Compound Miter Saw combines power, performance and ease of use for most common miter cuts. Perfect for a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing and more. The dynamically balanced, 15 Amp, direct-drive motor is engineered to never slip or bog down like belt-drive units. Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load. Soft start technology ensure smooth starts.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 4,600 RPM for improved performance
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Compact and lightweight design at 27.3 lbs.
- Includes saw, 10 in., 40-tooth miter saw blade (A-93669), dust bag (122852-0), triangular rule (762001-3), vertical vise (122536-0), socket wrench 13 (782232-8)
- Powerful 15 Amp direct-drive motor for improved performance; 4600 RPM
- Miter cut capability: 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Bevel cuts up to 45° to the left
- Dual-post compound pivoting arm
- Precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts
- Performs compound cutting operations
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes
- 1-year warranty
- Includes: 10 in. 40T miter saw blade (A-93669), dust bag (122852-0), triangular rule (762001-3), vertical vise (122536-0), socket wrench 13 (782232-8)