The Makita 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router, model RP1800, delivers powerful precision with smooth plunge action and superior performance. The RP1800 features 15-Amp power, ease-of-use features and an increased plunge capacity for a wide range of applications including fine woodworking, cabinetry, windows, doors and more. The RP1800 features a 15-Amp motor with a no-load speed of 22,000 RPM. It has a 0 in. – 2-3/4 in. plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into the work piece, with linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action. The RP1800 is engineered with oversized ball bearing construction – as well as a built-in fan with labyrinth construction to minimize dust from entering the tool – for longer tool life.
- 1 year warranty
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Lock-on trigger switch for continuous operation
- Powerful 15-Amp motor delivers 22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- 0 in. – 2-3/4 in. plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Tool-less template guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
- Built-in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Includes: extend depth adjustment knob (158980-5), 1/2 in. collet (763622-4), 1/4 in. collet (763803-0), wrench (781030-7)
There are no reviews yet.