The Makita 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer offers an array of features and powerful performance in a compact size. It has a rear-loading magazine that accepts standard DA style (34⁰), 15-Gauge. angled finish nails sized 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. The nail lock-out and large windows alert the user when to reload nails as the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 4 lbs., the Makita 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer was engineered for all-day professional use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.
- Magnesium body, aluminum magazine and cylinder for durability
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment for more precise nailing
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool/work surface from dry-fires
- Powerful motor drives 15-Gauge “DA” style angled finish nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.
- Magnesium body, aluminum magazine and cylinder deliver strength and durability
- Tool-less depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
- Tool-less easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction
- 2-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Includes two removable no-mar tips; convenient on tool storage
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
- Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
- Rear lock-and-load magazine holds up to 100 nails for maximum efficiency
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, hanging doors, exterior fascia and soffits, and other woodworking applications
- 3-year limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.