Designed with a 28 degree magazine, the safety equipped SuperFramer SN883CH2/28 is an ideal choice for a variety of applications such as framing, sheathing, decking, sub flooring and furring. At 11-7/8″ the SN883RH3 is 30% shorter than conventional tools. Hard to reach places and unconventional angles are a thing of the past for carpenters. This stick framing nailer is equipped with a swivel fitting to alleviate the tangling of the air hose from any angle and a rafter hook for easy hanging of the tool when it’s not being used. MAX is committed to manufacturing reliable tools that have been designed to deliver enhanced performance while making sure that users can carry out safe operations.
- SELF-CLEANING FILTER FOR RELIABLE OPERATIONS The patented, self-cleaning maintenance free end cap filter captures foreign substances before they can enter the tool and automatically ejects them when the air hose is disconnected.
- SAFE AND EASY TOE NAILING Designed with pointy teeth on the contact arm allows users to get a firm grip when toe-nailing, and also avoiding any rapid jerks or slipping during operation.
- AVOID POTENTIAL TRIPPING HAZARDS A unique tangle-free swivel fitting allows users to freely conduct work while holding the tool from any angle, without having to worry about tripping over a tangled air hose.
- DEPENDABLE RAFTER HOOK A heavy-duty rafter hook gives carpenters the convenience of hanging tool on rafters as they move around the jobsite.
- COMPACT FRAMER FITS IN BETWEEN STUDS At 11-7/8″ the SN883CH2/28 is 30% shorter than conventional tools. This design feature allows the user to easily fit the tool in between studs.
- CONSISTENTLY AND ACCURATELY SHOOTS NAILS The depth adjustment dial allows operators to effortlessly drive nails into hard materials, and also control depth of drive when fastening soft materials, for a consistently polished finish.
- EASY SWITCHABLE TRIGGER (ANSI COMPLIANT) The tool comes from the factory with a sequential trigger installed and also includes a contact fire trigger in the carton box. No special tool is required to switch the trigger.