The Milwaukee 15 Amp Super SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw uses Constant Power Technology to maintain constant speed and power under load for unmatched cutting performance. The 15 Amp motor provides the industry’s highest overload protection. A patented, gear-protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by sudden blade lock-ups. Torch with Carbide Teeth has been engineered to deliver extreme life and unmatched versatility in thick and extreme metal cutting applications. This blade delivers up to 50X life over standard blades. The Torch with Carbide Teeth tackles a wide variety of metal materials ranging from black pipe and angle iron to cast iron, stainless steel and high strength alloys. Having 25% more carbide per tooth than other carbide blades and a optimized tooth design deliver extreme life in metal cutting applications.
- Carbide teeth for 50x life over standard blades
- Patented gear protecting clutch
- 5-year tool warranty
- Includes 15 Amp reciprocating saw and carrying case, one 6 in. 7 TPI torch carbide teeth metal cutting SAWZALL reciprocating saw blade (48-00-5201)
- 15 Amp motor provides the power and control to protect against overloading and motor burn-up or failure
- Patented counter-balanced mechanism for smooth cutting and low vibration
- Variable speed of 0 to 2800 strokes per minute for precision cutting.
- Quik-lok blade clamp system provides fast and easy blade changes
- Adjustable shoe maintains cutting stability
- 8 ft. cord provides a long reach
- 5-year limited warranty
- Package includes a protective case
- CSA, ETL and UL listed
- Includes: one (6538-21) 15 Amp super SAWZALL reciprocating saw, 1 carrying case