Grinding in tight places around irregular surfaces is the specialty of this Milwaukee Die Grinder. The 5192 comes with 1/4 in. collet but will accept 1/8 in. collet as well. A full array of mounted points allows you to grind many shapes and diameters. At 21,000 RPM with a 4.5 Amp motor, this tool means business. A maximum 2 in. reinforced wheel or 1-5/8 in. non-reinforced wheel can be attached to this versatile grinder for deburring and shaping. On-off toggle switch, flip on and go to work.
- 4.5 Amp motor, 21,000 rpm
- For mounted wheels and points up to 1-5/8 in
- On-off toggle switch
- 4.5 Amp, 21,000 rpm
- For mounted wheels and points up to 1-5/8 in., reinforced wheels up to 2 in.
- 1/4 in. collet standard equipment, 1/8 in. collet available
- All ball and roller bearings
- 8 ft. fixed rubber cord: durable construction for long tool life
- On-off toggle switch, flip on and go to work
- Comes with open-end wrenches in 11/16 in. and 1/2 in. sizes
There are no reviews yet.