The Milwaukee BIG HAWG Carbide Hole Saw Kit with PACKOUT Case is the best solution for nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications. This hole saw kit offers extreme life utilizing advanced carbide technology. The BIG HAWG gives users 50X more life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000+ more nails. The heavy-duty hole saw has 10X larger carbide teeth that rip through materials 5 times faster. Deeper slots allow for fast and easy plug removal. The BIG HAWG hole saw is the best solution for cutting through the toughest materials, including nails, cement board, shingles, plaster and stucco. The Milwaukee 9-piece hole saw kit includes 4 BIG HAWG hole saws, 2 pilot bits, an arbor and a diamond file.
- 50X life for heavy duty application; cuts up to 1000 nails
- 10X larger carbide teeth for 5X faster cuts in nail-embedded wood
- Best solution for cement board shingles, plaster, stucco and more
- 10X larger carbide teeth
- 3 tooth design for fast aggressive cuts
- Carbide tipped multi-material pilot bit for increased material versatility
- Thicker backer for extreme life in demanding applications
- Optimized slot design for fast plug removal
- Enlarged braze surface for stronger bond to the carbide teeth
- Cuts wood, nails, shingles, cement board, plaster and more
- Compact PACKOUT organizer included
- Includes: one 2-1/8 in. BIG HAWG with carbide teeth, one 2-9/16 in. BIG HAWG with carbide teeth, one 3-5/8 in. BIG HAWG with carbide teeth, one 4-5/8 in. BIG HAWG with carbide teeth, 1 BIG HAWG with carbide teeth Arbor, 1 BIG HAWG with carbide teeth diamond file, 2 BIG HAWG with carbide teeth pilot bits
There are no reviews yet.