The Milwaukee M12 23-Gauge Pin Nailer is the most compact cordless pin nailer, combining precision and power to deliver the performance that professional carpenters and remodelers demand, without the hassle of a compressor hose or gas cartridge. The 23-Gauge pin nailer provides users with unmatched productivity and accessibility in tight spaces and confined corners with a lightweight, ergonomic design. The nitrogen air spring mechanism allows the nailer to consistently sink pin nails at proper depth into hard or softwoods while leaving small, clean nail holes. The double-action trigger and non-marring precision point tip allow users to perform sequential driving and accurate pin placement into delicate trim pieces. The dry-fire lockout feature prevents misfires and workpiece damage. The M12 Pin Nailer drives 23-Gauge headless pin nails ranging in length from 1/2 in. to 1-3/8 in. and features all-day run time with up to 750 pin nails per charge when paired with an M12 REDLITHIUM CP1.5 battery pack. This battery-powered pin nailer also features a magazine reload indicator, tool-free drive depth adjustment, reversible belt clip, LED light, battery fuel gauge, secondary work contact tip, and carries an industry-leading 5-year limited power tool warranty.
- Most compact cordless pin nailer
- Consistent, clean pin nail holes
- Includes Pin Nailer and Clear Anti-Scratch Safety Glasses
- Double-action trigger for sequential driving
- No pneumatic hose or gas cartridge
- Compatible with 1/2 in. to 1-3/8 in. 23-Gauge headless pin nails
- Up to 750 pin nails per charge
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- 2 interchangeable, non-marring, precision point tips included
- Magazine reload indicator and dry fire lockout mechanism
- LED light for increased visibility
- Reversible belt clip
- Fits all M12 batteries
- Includes: 1 M12 23GA pin nailer and 1 clear anti scratch safety glasses
There are no reviews yet.