The Milwaukee M12 3/8 in. Ratchet delivers best-in-class power, speed, and durability for sub-compact tools. The cordless ratchet wrench is ideal for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-Volt motor to produce up to 35 ft./lbs. of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the air hose. The cordless ratchet is powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Pack (sold separately), delivering more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The battery pack provides users with best-in-class performance in extreme job site conditions. The power ratchet is compact at just 10-3/4 in. L and 1.9 lbs. and is tool-belt portable. The cordless tool features a 3/4 in. low-profile head design allowing users to work in the tight spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide users with maximum control and durability with any application. The Milwaukee M12 ROVER Service and Repair Flood Light with USB Charging gives users a flexible light source made for any environment, in any orientation. The light provides 700 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output, is capable of lighting up a workspace for up to 24-hours at a time with an M12 XC4.0Ah Battery Pack and features a light head that pivots 110° for users to orient the light in multiple directions.
- Powerful 12-Volt motor delivers up to 35 ft. lbs. of torque
- Provides 700 Lumens of TRUEVIEW high definition output
- Part of the M12 System, featuring over 100+ tools
- Powerful 12-Volt motor: delivers up to 35 ft./lbs. of torque
- Superior fastening speed: produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Redlink intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
- Light comes equipped with a strong rear-facing magnet made for jobsite surfaces like steel studs, I-Beams, and job boxes, perfect for service, maintenance, and repair trades
- Includes: 1 2457-20 M12 3/8 in. ratchet, 1 M12 service and repair flood light with USB charging (2367-20)
There are no reviews yet.