The Milwaukee M12 Cordless High Performance Jig Saw is the most compact, lightest weight professional cordless jig saw on the market with its innovative Hybrid Grip design. The Hybrid Grip delivers greater control by bringing the grip closer to the material with a variable speed trigger. The jig saw handle design combines the best features from both top handle and barrel grip jigsaws to provide superior cut control and a low center of gravity grip for precision during curved cutting applications. A powerful 3/4 in. stroke length and 0 SPM to 2,800 SPM variable speed trigger deliver fast and accurate cuts in multiple materials. The Jig Saw features a QUIK-LOK T-Shank blade clamp and tool free 450 bevel capability for quick and easy tool adjustments. The Milwaukee M12 3/8 in. 12-Volt Cordless Crown Stapler delivers a true hand tool replacement. The 2447-20 is designed to drive a range of 3/8 in. flat crown staples (1/4 in. to 9/16 in.) through an array of materials and substrates. At just 3.0 lbs. and 7.5 in. L the compact design allows for great access into tight spaces and convenient tool belt portability. An easy to squeeze trigger design significantly reduces fatigue associated with traditional hand staplers. Integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger design provides increased productivity and seamless changing between firing modes. Also includes two M12 3.0 Ah Batteries.
- Ideal for quick cuts in wood, metal, wall tile or plastics
- Includes (2) M12 3.0Ah XC batteries
- Part of the M12 System, featuring over 100+ tools
- 2445-20: compact and lightweight – only 3.8 lbs. and 8.75 in. L
- 2445-20: maximum control – innovative hybrid grip design delivers greater control by bringing the grip closer to the material with a variable speed trigger
- 2445-20: powerful cutting 3/4 in. stroke length and 0 SPM to 2,800 SPM for fast and controlled cutting through various materials
- 2445-20: quick changes QUIK-LOK T-shank blade clamp and tool-free 450 bevel capability with positive lock at 900
- 2445-20: smooth cutting – designed to minimize vibration by keeping the weight over the cutting area
- 2445-20: LED light and fuel gauge – illuminates the cut line and displays remaining run-time
- 2447-20: fastens a range of 3/8 in. flat crown staples from 1/4 in. to 9/16 in.
- 2447-20: dry fire lockout prevents unintended damage to the work surface
- 2447-20: up to 1500 staples per charge on a compact M12 battery
- Part of the M12 system, featuring over 100 plus tools
- 5-year tool/3-year battery warranty
- Includes: one M12 12-Volt lithium-ion cordless jig saw, one M12 12-Volt lithium-ion cordless 3/8 in. crown stapler, and two M12 12-Volt lithium-ion XC extended capacity 3.0 Ah