The Milwaukee M12 Cordless High Performance Jig Saw is the most compact, lightest weight professional cordless jig saw on the market with its innovative Hybrid Grip design. The Hybrid Grip delivers greater control by bringing the grip closer to the material with a variable speed trigger. The jig saw handle design combines the best features from both top handle and barrel grip jigsaws to provide superior cut control and a low center of gravity grip for precision during curved cutting applications. A powerful 3/4 in. stroke length and 0-2,800 SPM variable speed trigger deliver fast and accurate cuts in multiple materials. The Jig Saw features a QUIK-LOK T-Shank blade clamp and tool free 450 bevel capability for quick and easy tool adjustments. The Milwaukee Cordless Jig Saw is powered by an M12 REDLITHIUM Battery and has an LED light that highlights the cutting surface for improved visibility. The M12 Jig Saw is designed to minimize vibration by using a fully counterbalanced mechanism and positioning the limited tool weight directly over the cutting area. The jig saw is ideal for making quick cuts in wood, metal, wall tile or plastics without the hassle of pulling out a cord. The Milwaukee M12 3/8 in. 12-Volt Cordless Crown Stapler delivers a true hand tool replacement. The 2447-20 is designed to drive a range of 3/8 in. flat crown staples (1/4 in. to 9/16 in.) through an array of materials and substrates.
- Ideal for quick cuts in wood, metal, wall tile or plastics
- Fastens a range of 3/8 in. flat crown staples from 1/4 – 9/16 in.
- Part of the M12 system, featuring over 100+ tools
- Compact and lightweight – only 3.8 lbs. and 8.75 in. L
- Maximum control – innovative hybrid grip design delivers greater control by bringing the grip closer to the material with a variable speed trigger
- Powerful cutting – 3/4 in. stroke length and 0-2,800 SPM for fast and controlled cutting through various materials
- Quick changes – Quik-Lok T-Shank blade clamp and tool-free 450 bevel capability with positive lock at 900
- Smooth cutting – designed to minimize vibration by keeping the weight over the cutting area
- LED light and fuel gauge – illuminates the cut line and displays remaining run-time
- Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- Crown stapler utilizes integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger for seamless changing between firing modes
- Up to 1500 staples per charge on a compact M12 battery
- Includes: 1 M12 high performance jig saw (2445-20), 1 M12 3/8 in. crown stapler, 1 M12 6.0 Ah battery pack