The M12 FUEL Brushless Cordless 3 in. Compact Cut Off Tool delivers multi-material cutting capability in an ergonomic package, optimized for 1-handed use. Spinning at 20,000 RPM and featuring a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, the 2522 delivers fast and accurate cutting performance in a wide range of materials. The unique reversible blade rotation feature provides users ultimate control over material removal, along with the ability to select their desired blade rotation for the direction they need to cut. For ultimate cutting versatility, the 2522 ships with 3 accessories: a metal cut off wheel, a diamond tile blade and a carbide abrasive blade. The M12 FUEL 3 in. Compact Cut Off Tool also includes a tool free accessory guard and shoe that includes a vacuum adapter for dust mitigation as well as cut depth adjustment. Lastly, the tool also features tool free guard adjustment and an LED light.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers maximum power and motor life
- Includes M12 2.0Ah Compact Battery
- Part of the M12 System, featuring over 100+ tools
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 battery pack provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- Tool free guard adjustment for convenience and ease of use
- Includes accessory guard and shoe with vacuum port for dust mitigation and cut depth adjustment
- Compatible with common 3 in. cut off wheels with 3/8 in. arbor
- Includes 7/16 in. flange adapter for compatibility with 3 in. dremel saw-max accessories
- LED light for improved visibility in confined spaces and low light situations
- Includes: M12 FUEL 3 in. compact cut off tool, 1 M12 XC 4.0 battery, 1 metal cut off wheel, 1 carbide abrasive blade, 1 diamond tile blade, accessory shoe and guard, blade wrench, 7/16 in. flange adapter, M12 charger, contractor bag, 1 M12 2.0 Ah battery (48-11-2420)
There are no reviews yet.